Specification, Release Date, Price and everything you need to know about Nokia 3310 4G
After the launch of the new Nokia 3310 4G on January 2018 in China in partnership with China Mobile. It has been appreciated and welcomed by lots of Nokia user with a huge response. We will go through all the Specifications, Features, Prices and some other valuable information regarding Nokia 3310 4G.
- First of all Nokia 3310 4G comes with a 2.4-inch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ration (~ 167 PPI densities) and weight 88.1 g (3.10 Oz). It measures 117.00 x 52.40 x 13.35 (height x width x thickness).
- Furthermore, it runs on Android (YunOS) an incompatible fork of AOSP (Android Open Source Project) with 256 MB RAM.
- With an Internal storage of 512 MB, Micro SD card can be extended up to 64 GB.
- Most importantly it is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accesses micro SIM, with connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Hotspot, FM, Bluetooth, Messaging, Audio/Video Player with 3G,4G support.
- As far the camera is concerned it has 2 MP with flash and video is also available.
- Above all, it has removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4UL) with a standby up to 360 h (3G), Talk time up to 8 h (3G), Music play 31 h
- Nokia 3310 4G comes with two color options Fresh Blue and Deep Black.
Release Date and Prices:-
Till now Nokia 3310 4G is not available anywhere but it has been released only in China. Prices have not been released yet but expected to be launched globally at MWC 2018. It is expected to be released in February at China Mobile retail stores in China. So stay tuned we can expect some very good results at MWC 2018. However, Nokia has listed the Nokia 3310 4G model on its official website nokia.com.