How to play YouTube videos In the background on Android and iOS.
YouTube is known as the internet replacement of the TV so it’s natural to have YouTube to play music for you in the background , but Google doesn’t make it easy to play YouTube in background and get going with your task unless you have a YouTube red subscription. Here are some tricks on ” how to play YouTube videos In the background on Android and iOS.”
Though if your Android device supports split screen functionality it could do the trick but still it takes a toll on the area left for you to work.
For iPhone users they may download Dolphin web browser and play the video and exit it and then resume playback from control center , it’s dead simple. For Android the same functionality is present within the Chrome browser if you switch to desktop rather than mobile.
How to play YouTube video in the background for Android user.
- Open youtube.com on the chrome browser.
- Go-to setting and press “request desktop site”.
- Navigate to the video you want to listen to and press play.
- Exit from chrome app and you will be able to resume playback from the notification menu.
How to play YouTube videos in the background for iOS user.
- Download Dolphin web browser or any other web browser of your choice.
- Open youtube.com in the browser.
- Navigate to the video you want to listen and press play.
- Exit the dolphin app and you will be able to resume playback from iOS control center.
There are a number of tricks which you will come across while searching on the internet but as a conclusion it is the best possible way to get your job done while listening to music. i hope you’d like our trick for “How to play YouTube videos In the background on Android and iOS”. If you got some more tricks do post them in the comment section.